We see cats and dogs with a variety of internal conditions. Our Ceres vets can provide diagnosis and treatment for disorders of numerous systems such as the immune system and brain.
Diagnosis of Internal Conditions
With internal veterinary medicine, our vets in Ceres treat disorders and diseases of animals' internal systems.
Our veterinarians have extensive experience in diagnosing and treating challenging cases, from disorders of the nervous system and brain to digestive organ diseases, cancer and tumors.
The diagnostic tools and methods at American Pet Clinic help us treat a variety of diseases and disorders.
We're able to manage patients with multiple conditions and provide effective treatment alternatives for pets who do not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians can diagnose and treat ailments in these areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
If your pet needs expertise or a procedure that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Ceres and throughout the area.
Many pets with internal conditions experience pain. Our experienced vets offer personalized pain management treatment plans, customized to your pet's medical condition and needs.
New Patients Always Welcome
American Pet Clinic is accepting new patients! Get in touch today to book your pet's first appointment.